Thursday, March 13, 2008

Usual Wednesday

So today the usual stuff is going on around here. Greg and I were getting rid of invasive species, the volunteers were planting new plants for the ducks around the seep we've been clearing, Christy is looking for different species of bugs, the construction guys are trying to get the airport building finished, Cindy is trying to get things straightened up for all the visitors who'll be showing up, John is busy with paperwork in the office, and everything else is as usual. It's still cool and rainy here, I hope it gets a little better by the time Dasha (my wife) comes out here in two weeks. And Happy Birthday Dasha!!!

Here's a sunset picture from last night. I know you just had a sunset picture a couple days ago, but like I said before, you can never have too many sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment