Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Short Week

It's the start of another holiday week, so I won't get quite as much done as usual. Today was a lot of computer and ipod troubleshooting. I was trying to fix our ipod shuffle that plays the short-tailed albatross calls on Eastern Island. I think I got it but I'll have to get back over there to try it on the solar set up.

Greg and I went out today to count black-footed albatross nests and to band any birds that needed it. There are quite a few with eggs so far so it took the whole afternoon to do that. We'll check again on Friday.

We had a little party tonight for Moo (from Thailand) since his wife had a baby today. It will still be a while before he can get back to see his new son, so I guess that's one of the downsides of being out here.

This is the gun over on Eastern Island.

I don't know what this meeting is about, but it looks important.

No comments:

Post a Comment