Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Unexpected Plane Day

We had a plane today which I didn't know was coming. It was chartered to bring a fuel hose here to unload the fuel we're getting soon from a barge. The barge and tug people refused to bring it, so a plane was the only way to get it here. That worked out for me though since I got two packages.

We mowed some more today. There was only one albatross that was in our mowing area, and it wandered about 20 yards away when the tractor came by.


I won't be able to blog starting this weekend for a few days since we are moving the satellite dish that has our internet and phone service. I believe that will be starting Saturday and going about 6 days (we hope). I'll let you know when I find out the details.


I took a picture of the plane taking off, since I was mowing near the runway.


These two are pictures from Spit Island on Saturday. This is an adult red-footed booby.


This one's a juvenile red-footed booby. They like heliotrope bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment