Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wahlberg mad for 'Transformers 4'

By Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

Wahlberg: mental
 
It’s official: Mark Wahlberg has lost his mind. The star of Boogie Nights, Three Kings, The Departed, and The Fighter (keep those meaty titles in mind) last month officially accepted a role in Michael Bay’s Transformers 4.

This was a clear sign of insanity. But now, a new statement by Wahlberg about the movie would seem to confirm the complete loss of the actor’s marbles. At a recent press junket, Wahlberg told ComingSoon.net:

"I'm really excited about Transformers. Michael Bay and I just did Pain & Gain and we had such a good time making it. He came to me and said, 'I'm kind of doing a whole different reboot on Transformers. Are you interested?' I said, 'Yeah, I'll do it!' I loved the idea and I think we can make something really cool and kick-ass. This is not something where it's already established and I'm just in there to get a paycheck. I'm thinking this is the most important role of my career and I can do something really special."

Really, Mark? The most important role of your career? Really??

Transformers 4 is to shoot in May 2013 for a theatrical release on June 27, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment