Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The UMBRA: original screenplay online

Update on Dulce movie, The UMBRA:

The movie's original screenplay (now in the process of being re-written) is available to view online. When last I checked several weeks ago this was not the case, or at least I was unable to locate it after a lengthy search.

I had received my copy of the screenplay directly from one its original reviewers and had been advised not to republish the document for obvious legal reasons. But seeing as the screenplay apparently is now available for any and all to view, knock yourselves out (don't read it right before yo go to bed, though!).

Download The UMBRA screenplay here...

http://www.mediafire.com/?pcdac9j1qm64jus

CORRECTION: In my last post on this movie, I said that the character of Michael Lazar is "sucided". Reading the script a second time, however, I realise I was mistaken. Lazar is not suicided, but his death is nevertheless carefully 'engineered' by the powers that be...

No comments:

Post a Comment