Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day Party

Today we had our Labor Day Party. It was pouring rain out today so I'm glad we had it inside at the All Hands Club. The band played and we had grilled burgers and hotdogs, ribs, potato salad and the usual other things. We had another pool tournament and I lost in the second round this time. I lost the first round last time, so at this rate I should be able to win in about 5 more tournaments.
I think I'm about ready to go back to Honolulu tomorrow. I don't have that much stuff here so I doubt if I'll forget anything. I'm not sure of my schedule and I'm not sure if the bunkhouse that I'll be staying at has internet, but I will bring my computer and try to keep up the blogs. If I can't, then I'll be back to Midway on Friday (knock on wood).
Two red-footed boobies are sitting on a sea grape branch.
Another white tern.

No comments:

Post a Comment