Friday, August 3, 2007

Another Chainsaw Thursday

I did my chainsaw weightloss plan again today and lost another 4 1/2 lbs between 1:00 and 4:30 this afternoon. I weighed mysdelf before and after again, too bad it all comes back when I drink water. We are making good progress on getting rid of the ironwoods on Radar Hill but we still have a long way to go. Of course we jumped off cargo pier afterward just to clean off and relax before dinner.
One thing I hate worse than the wasps around here are the fire ants. At least with the wasps it only hurts bad for a couple minutes. Some fire ants stung me while I was in the banana and papaya patch 2 days ago and their stings are still swollen and itchy. Darn invasive species!
Here's why I told you I don't really like emerald beetles. They are eating the one papaya that is starting to get ripe. I don't have any pictures of the fire ants at the bottom of the tree.
Here's some red-footed boobies hanging out with a great frigate bird on top of an ironwood tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment